***While the State of Utah has lifted its mask mandate as of April 10, 2020, Free Spirit Spa will still require clients and staff to wear face masks***
We have always upheld the highest standards regarding cleanliness and sanitation. In addition to our current standards, summarized below are updates that we’ve made in response to COVID-19. We will of course continue to adapt with the changing guidelines from the Utah Health Department.
New Client Policies & Procedures:
- If you, anyone in your household, or anyone you have been in contact with is experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms such as shortness of breath, sore throat, cough, fever, chills, or loss of taste and/or smell, please reschedule your appointment.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19, or been in contact with someone who has in the past 14 days, please reschedule your appointment.
- Please wear a face mask upon entering the spa. All clients are required to wear a face covering over the nose and mouth.
- Your temperature will be taken upon check-in. If it exceeds 100.3 your appointment will be rescheduled.
- Please utilize provided hand sanitizer to supplement hand washing, not replace it.
New Free Spirit Staff Policies & Procedures:
- Temperatures will be taken and symptoms monitored at the beginning of each shift. If temperature exceeds 100.3, if symptoms are present, and/or if employee has been exposed to someone with symptoms or who tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days, they may not work.
- Employees will wear face masks covering the nose and mouth at all times.
- We have implemented use of a hospital-grade, EPA & FDA registered disinfectant that is also non-toxic, non-irritating, and eco-friendly.
- We have invested in sterilizers for tools, equipment, and implements for use in the spa and shop.