Our spa is open Tuesday-Saturday by appointment only. Here’s what to expect at every appointment during this phase of our reopening:
- Operating hours and appointment schedule will be very limited in order to allow only one guest at a time in the spa, thus avoiding unnecessary interaction with other guests. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- Any staff or client with symptoms of illness or known exposure to COVID-19 shall not be allowed in the spa.
- If you have any symptoms of illness, have been exposed to anyone with COVID in the recent two weeks, or have travelled within two weeks, please stay home.
- Do not bring any large handbags, coats, hats, computers or any belongings etc. that can’t be carried on your person.
- Wear a mask upon arrival and throughout your appointment.
- Sanitize your hands immediately upon arrival.
- Receive a temperature check (must be below 100.3 to receive an appointment).
- Answer questions relating to possible COVID-19 exposure & sign a release waiver at every appointment.
- Make sure your credit card is on file for your appointment today and in the future.
- Ask us to pull any products you will need.
HOLISTIC MOUNTAIN MASSAGE
30 min $ 65 60 min $ 95 75 min $120 90 min $ 150
Our signature therapeutic massage integrates classic Swedish, Hawaiian and Eastern modalities, bringing your mind to a place of inner stillness while renewing your physical body. This is a light to moderate pressure massage.
60 min $ 110 90 min $ 150
A Deep tissue massage on the back and spinal muscles, reflexology for the feet, and energy work for each of the chakras. A guided meditation enhances the benefits of stress relief, decreasing muscular tension and increasing energy.
WARM FUSION STONE MASSAGE
60 min $ 120 90 min $ 150
Essential oils will encompass the senses while opposing sensations of warm stones and a Holistic Mountain Massage balances, soothes, and invigorates your body.
DEEP TISSUE/SPORTS MASSAGE
60 min $ 120 90 min $ 150
We recommend 90 minutes for deep tissue, that way we have the time to spend in certain areas that you might request. Deep tissue is a much firmer pressure that uses long slow work to release tension and muscle adhesions. Great for rehabilitating long term/chronic injuries.
THAI YOGA MASSAGE
60 min $130 90 min $160
This massage is also called “Lazy man’s yoga” because the practitioner will use a series of facilitated techniques to stretch and bend the body, as well as incorporate massage strokes and manipulations. This is ideal for tight hips or shoulders, runners, skiers, etc. For this session wear comfortable clothing such as gym or yoga shorts or underclothing to feel secure during the stretching portion of the massage.
AROMA REFLEXOLOGY FOOT MASSAGE
50 min $ 75
Pressure is applied to various parts of the feet which correspond to vital systems of the body. Reflexology is believed to increase circulation, release blocked energy and relieve stress. Warm foot compress, followed by a head massage and then focused work on the feet leave you feeling balanced.
30 min $ 65 60 min $ 85
Gentle traction and pressure techniques on the cranial bones release restrictions and tension. This therapy restores the flow of cerebral spinal fluid and proper balance within the system.
60 min $ 95
This soothing body massage is designed specifically for mothers to nurture themselves through all stages of pregnancy This gentle service brings improved circulation and relief.
MASSAGE FOR TWO
Enjoy an indulgent getaway together in our double treatment room. Choose from any of our massage techniques to best suit your needs. Pricing dependent upon service chosen.
Whether it be a girls night out or a company spa day, let us help you plan your next spa event!
OUTCALL SERVICES AVAILABLE
Holistic Mountain Massage, Deep Tissue/Sports, Massage for Two are available in the comfort of your own home for an additional $20.
Give the gift of rejuvenation to that special someone with a Free Spirit Spa & Yoga gift certificate!