We have always upheld the highest standards regarding cleanliness and sanitation. In addition to what we have always had in place, we’ve summarized updates we’ve made below in response to COVID-19. We will of course continue to adapt with the changing guidelines from the Health Department.
New Free Spirit Staff Policies & Procedures:
• Temperatures will be taken and symptoms monitored at the beginning of each shift. If temperature exceeds 100.3, if symptoms are present, and/or if employee has been exposed to someone with symptoms or who tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days, they may not work.
• Employees will wear face masks covering the nose and mouth at all times.
• We have implemented use of a hospital-grade, EPA & FDA registered disinfectant that is also non-toxic, non-irritating, and eco-friendly.
• We have invested in Sterilizers for tools, equipment, and implements for use in the spa and shop.
New Client Policies & Procedures:
• If you, anyone in your household, or anyone you have been in contact with is experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms such as shortness of breath, sore throat, cough, fever, chills, or loss of taste and/or smell, please reschedule your appointment.
• If you have tested positive for COVID-19, or been in contact with someone who has in the past 14 days, please reschedule your appointment.
• Please wear a face mask upon entering the spa. All clients are required to wear a face covering over the nose and mouth.
• Your temperature will be taken upon check-in. If it exceeds 100.3 your appointment will be rescheduled.
• Please utilize provided hand sanitizer to supplement hand washing, not replace it.